Channellock 410 Nutbuster TG Pliers, 9 1/2" Tool Length, 1.12" Jaw Length (CHN410BULK)
- Product SKU: CHN410BULK
- America's first multi-point adjustable pliers.
- Slip-free undercut tongue-and-groove design.
- Reinforced jaw edge.
- Reliable PermaLock® fastener.
- Ultra-durable high-carbon steel with protective e-coating.
- Iconic CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
410 Nutbuster TG PliersAmerica's first multi-point adjustable pliers are still considered by many to be America's best. Undercut tongue-and-groove design ensures slip-free fastener and pipe sizing. Reinforced jaw edge minimizes the potential for stress fractures. Reliable PermaLock® fastener provides near fail-proof performance. Ultra-durable high-carbon steel features a protective, corrosion-resistant e-coating. Iconic CHANNELLOCK BLUE® grips help enhance working comfort, minimizing hand fatigue and stress. Safe-T-Stop® finger-pinch prevention. Tool Type: Tongue-and-Groove Pliers; Applications: Automotive Maintenance; Building Maintenance; HVAC; Plumbing; Stationary Engineering; Applicable Materials: Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Copper; Hastelloy®; Nickel; Steel; Titanium.
- Global Product Type: Pliers and Cutters-Tongue-and-Groove Pliers
- Tool Type: Tongue-and-Groove Pliers
- Application: Automotive Maintenance; Building Maintenance; HVAC; Plumbing; Stationary Engineering
- Applicable Material: Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Copper; Hastelloy®; Nickel; Steel; Titanium
- Jaw Length: 1.12"
- Jaw Material: High-Carbon C1080 Steel
- Opening Size: 1.12"
- Mechanism: PermaLock® Tongue-and-Groove
- Handle Material: High-Carbon C1080 Steel
- Handle Type: CHANNELLOCK BLUE® Grips
- Lock Type: 4-Point Tongue-and-Groove
- Tool Length: 9 1/2"
- Finish: Electrocoat
- Weight: 1.41 lb
- Compliance Standards: ISO 9001
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Nutbuster® Parrot Nose