Lenox Bi-Metal Recip Blade, 4 x 3/4 x 035, 18TPI (LNX20552)
- Product SKU: LNX20552
- Bi-metal construction provies flexibility and durability.
- Shatter-resistant blades retain sharpness.
- Patented TUFF TOOTH™ design for longer blade life.
- Cut quicker, stronger and longer.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Bi-Metal Recip BladeBi-metal construction allows blades to have more flexibility and durability than single-metal blades. Reciprocating blades are shatter resistant and their teeth retain sharpness Patented TUFF TOOTH™ design provides long blade life. Bi-metal blade cuts quicker, stronger and longer. Applicable Materials: Non-Ferrous Soft Metal, Stainless Steel, Structural Steel; Cutting Edge Material: HSS; Cutting Length: 4 in; Material: Bi-Metal; Quantity: 5 per pack; Style: Tuff Tooth™; Teeth Per Inch: 18; Thickness: 0.0350 in; Width: 3/4 in; Weight: 0.03 lb.
- Global Product Type: Saw Parts and Accessories-Reciprocating Blade
- Type: Reciprocating-Saw Blades
- Applicable Material: Soft Metal; Stainless Steel; Structural Steel
- TPI or T Designation: 18 TPI
- Style: Tuff Tooth™ Reciprocating
- Material(s): HSS Bi-Metal Steel
- Length: 4"
- Width: 3/4"
- Thickness: 0.035"
- Application: Metalworking