Wypall Microfiber Cloths with Microban Protection, 24 Cloths (KCC 83620CT)
- Product SKU: KCC 83620CT
- A "greener" cleaning option because you can both clean and remove bacteria without using added chemicals.
- Fiber structure allows cloths to pick up and trap dirt more effectively than traditional cloths.
- Absorbs up to eight times its weight in liquid.
- Color-coding helps reduce cross-contamination.
- Can be used wet or dry.
- Can be laundered up to 300 times.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Microfiber Cleaning ClothsWypall Microfiber Cloths are an economical and efficient alternative to ordinary paper towels. These cloths are made with Microban Antimicrobial Product Protection, which helps to inhibit bacteria growth, providing added muscle against stain and odor causing bacteria. The microfiber cloths lift and trap dirt and moisture, leaving behind a clean, dry surface without the use of chemicals. Wypall Cloths are able to absorb 8 times their weight in liquid, so just one cloth can handle a large clean up. Best of all, they are machine washable, retaining their strength for up to 300 washes. These microfiber cloths are ideal for use in cleaning just about any location. Reduce your annual cleaning costs and keep your environment healthy when you stock up on these eco- friendly Wypall Microfiber Cloths with Microban Protection today!
Kimberly Clark Microfiber Cleaning Cloth with Microban, Blue, 6 Cleaning Cloths per Bag, 4 Bags per Case
CleanItSupply.com - The wholesale cleaning products supply company buyers trust.
- Global Product Type: Towels & Wipes-Washable Cleaning Cloth
- Towel/Wipe Type: Dry Wipes
- Application: General Purpose
- Applicable Material: Glass;Linoleum;Metal;Mirrors;Plastic;Stainless Steel;Tile;Wood
- Material(s): Microfiber
- Color(s): Blue
- Dirt Types: Dust;Lint;Liquid
- Scent: Unscented
- Length: 15 3/4"
- Width: 15 3/4"
- Packaging: Pack
- Number of Towels/Wipes Per Container: 6
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%