Swingline 40-Sheet Heavy-Duty Steel Two-Hole Punch, 1/4" Holes, Steel (SWI74060)
- Product SKU: SWI74060
- Lever handle provides added punching strength.
- Delivers clean, precise holes with a patented pin technology.
- Calibrated position guide.
- Adjustable paper guide.
- 2 /34" center to center.
- Removable chip holder.
- Durable metal construction.
- Includes three self-adhesive woodgrain appliques: oak, walnut and mahogany.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|View Catalog||Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
40-Sheet Heavy-Duty Steel Two-Hole PunchRealize exceptional two-hole capacity with this powerfully designed punch. Lever handle provides added punching strength to easily handle big stacks. Delivers clean, precise holes with a patented pin technology. Calibrated position guide. Adjustable paper guide for flexibility. 2 /34" center to center. Removable chip holder. Metal construction for years of high-level performance. Includes three self-adhesive woodgrain appliques: oak, walnut and mahogany. Sheet Capacity: 40; Operating Method: Manual; Number of Holes: 2.
WarrantyManufacturer’s limited lifetime warranty.
- Global Product Type: Punches-Two Hole
- Sheet Capacity: 40
- Operating Method: Manual
- Number of Holes: 2
- Hole Diameter: 1/4"
- Clippings Receptacle: Removable Chip Holder
- Punch Shape: Round
- Material(s): Steel
- Color(s): Black/Chrome
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Footnote 2: Sheet capacities are based on 20-lb. bond. Note: As more heads are added to a punch, the sheet punching capacity decreases.