Verbatim Medical Grade CD-R Discs, 700MB/80min, 52x, White, 50/Pack (VER94737)
- Product SKU: VER94737
- High-performance metal azo dye.
- High disc-to-disc consistency.
- Unique label design.
- Long archival life.
- Scuff-resistant coating.
- DICOM compliant.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Medical Grade CD-R DiscsHigh-performance metal azo dye provides superior performance and reliable data recording at all speeds. High disc-to-disc consistency assured through superior manufacturing processes and stringent quality testing. Unique label design can be printed on with a soft tip pen or using a compatible thermal printer. High-quality dye also protects patient data from humidity, heat, UV light, and other harmful environmental factors, ensuring a long archival life. Scuff-resistant coating protects the disc from the daily abuse of a busy hospital or doctor's office. DICOM Compliant and usable in HIPAA records systems. Disk Type: CD-R.
WarrantyManufacturer's limited lifetime warranty.
- Global Product Type: CDs/DVDs-CD-R
- Disk Type: CD-R
- Capacity (Music): 80 min
- Recordable Format: “Write Once” format—may not be altered once data is written to the disc.
- Capacity Range (Data): 700 MB
- Maximum Recording Speed: 52x
- Single/Double Sided: Single
- Packing Type: Spindle
- Protective Coating: Yes
- Branded Surface: Yes
- Lightscribe: No
- Surface Color: White
- Hub Printable: No
- Thermal/Inkjet Printable: Thermal Printable
- Packaging Details: Jewel case packaging includes jewel case and insert. Spindle product is packaged in a plastic container and does not include jewel cases or inserts.
- Compliance Standards: DICOM
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Disclaimer Statement: The capability to write standard CD/DVD formats is drive dependent. Recorders, players and drives will play standard CD/DVD disc.