Clorox Healthcare Hospital Cleaner Disinfectant w/Bleach, 1 qt. Trigger Spray Bottle (CLO68970EA)
- Product SKU: CLO68970EA
- Cleans, disinfects and deodorizes.
- One-step, spray-and-go formula.
- Equivalent to CDC-recommended dilution for disinfecting applications.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||MSDS/Spec Sheet||Print this Page|
Hospital Grade Disinfectant w/BleachReady-to-use cleaner disinfectant cleans, disinfects and deodorizes. One-step, spray-and-go formula simplifies sanitizing tasks in hospital, veterinary and food-prep areas. Unique detergent and bleach dilution strength is equivalent to the 1:10 bleach solutions recommended by the CDC for disinfecting applications. Includes one 32-oz trigger spray bottle.
Clorox Caltech Hospital Cleaner Disinfectant with Bleach, 32-oz. Trigger Spray Bottle, Each
CleanItSupply.com - The wholesale janitorial supply company buyers trust.
- Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents-Disinfectant/Cleaner
- Application: Disinfectant/Cleaner
- Applicable Material: Ceramics; Cement/Concrete; Enamel; Fiberglass; Glass; Grout; Laminates; Metal; Plastic; Sealed/Engineered Stone; Vinyl
- Chemical Compound: Sodium Hypochlorite
- Dirt Types: Bacteria; Fungus; Germs; Grease; Grime; Mildew; Mold; Organic Matter; Viruses; Water-Based Soil
- Scent: Unscented
- Physical Form: Liquid
- Packing Type: Spray Bottle
- Capacity (Volume): 32 oz
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Disclaimer Statement: For Healthcare Facilities Only