Straight Aquadozer® Heavy-Duty Floor Squeegees, 24in (UNG FP60)
- Product SKU: UNG FP60
- All-purpose squeegees handle the toughest jobs.
- Rugged painted frame and cast zinc socket.
- For use in moving large volumes of water, mud, debris, waste, scraps, slush or snow and flood clean-up.
- Great for construction sites, plants, factories, large commercial areas, loading docks, agricultural, food processing, arenas, outdoor areas and around large drains.
- Use on coated and uncoated smooth concrete floors, asphalt and other smooth surfaces.
- Replaceable rubber blade.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|View Catalog||Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Product DetailsUse with Unger 61in aluminum handle with three-degree taper (UNG AL14T, sold separately) All-purpose squeegees handle the toughest jobs. Rugged painted frame and cast zinc socket. With replaceable EPDM rubber. Use optional nylon insert UNG FAAI (sold separately) to convert from three-degree tapered socket to Acme threaded socket. With black neoprene rubber.
AQUADOZER H-DTY FLR SQUGE 24 IN NEOPR RBR 6
- Global Product Type: Squeegees
- Blade Material: Rubber
- Blade Width: 24"
- Blade Color: Black
- For Use With: Unger 61" aluminum handle with three-degree taper (UNG-AL14T, sold separately).
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%