Scholastic Differentiating Instruction in Kindergarten (SHS0439870291)
Scholastic Inc Differentiating Instruction in Kindergarten, 128 Pages
Discontinued or Out of Stock Product
It looks like the product you are looking for has either been discontinued or is temporarily out of stock.
You can click here to begin a new search from our home page, or call us 1-800-998-3295 and speak to a CleanItSupply.com customer service representative. We will do our very best to help you find what you need or recommend a similar replacement product.
Thank you for shopping CleanItSupply.com!
Return to Home Page
Differentiating Instruction in KindergartenMaster kindergarten teacher Cindy Middendorf shares strategies to help young learners thrive in a nurturing environment. Packed with research-based tips, model lessons, samples and more. Learn to engage varied learning styles and multiple intelligences. Also includes expert advice on how to establish an effective classroom management system that supports differentiated learning. Reference Book Type: Teacher's Guide; Subjects: Kindergarten Instruction; Age Recommendation: Kindergarten.
- Global Product Type: Reference Books
- Reference Book Type: Teacher's Guide
- Subjects: Kindergarten Instruction
- Age Recommendation: Grade K
- Language(s): English
- Number of Pages: 128 pages
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%