Tripp Lite Home Theater UPS, 120V, USB, RJ11 & Coax, 12 Outlet (TRPHT850UPS)
Tripplite HT850UPS Home Theater UPS, 120V, USB, RJ11 & Coax, 12 Outlet
Discontinued or Out of Stock Product
It looks like the product you are looking for has either been discontinued or is temporarily out of stock.
You can click here to begin a new search from our home page, or call us 1-800-998-3295 and speak to a CleanItSupply.com customer service representative. We will do our very best to help you find what you need or recommend a similar replacement product.
Thank you for shopping CleanItSupply.com!
Return to Home Page
HT850UPS Home Theater UPSBuilt-in automatic voltage regulation (AVR) boosts brownouts and reduces overvoltages back to usable 120V nominal levels. 12 widely spaced AC outlets accommodate large transformer blocks without obscuring adjacent outlets. 750VA/450W power-handling ability supports a variety of home theater equipment, workstations, and other sensitive electronics. Single-line tel/DSL and coaxial line surge suppression protects modems, fax machines, cordless phones, CATV, satellite, or broadcast antenna connections. USB port, including cable and PowerAlert Software offers safe, unattended shutdown without data loss during extended outages. Hot-swappable battery via battery access door allows for easy user battery replacement. System VA: 750 VA; Backup Time at Half Load: 10 minutes @ 225 Watts.
WarrantyManufacturer’s two-year warranty.
- Global Product Type: Backup Systems
- System VA: 750 VA
- Backup Time at Half Load: 10 minutes @ 225 Watts
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Yes
- Battery Recharge Time: 8 h
- Connected Equipment Guarantee/Warranty: $100,000
- Backup Time at Full Load: 4 minutes @ 225 Watts
- Connector/Port/Interface: USB
- Joules Of Surge Protection: 400 J
- Number of Outlets: 12
- Cord Length: 6 ft
- Telephone/Internet Protection: DSL;Phone;Coaxial
- Width: 12"
- Height: 3 3/4"
- Depth: 7"
- Alarm(s): Audible
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): No
- Input Frequency: 60 Hz
- Run Time: 10 minutes
- Compliance Standards: Class B; CSA; FCC Part 68; NOM; UL Listed
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Disclaimer Statement: Run Time based on single PC load with 15" flat panel monitor.