Scholastic Trait Crate, Grade 1, Six Books, Learning Guide, CD (SHS0545074711)
- Product SKU: SHS0545074711
- These amazing kits from writing expert Ruth Culham give you grade-perfect picture books and in-depth lessons to teach the traits of writing.
- Teach ideas, organization, voice, word choice, sentence fluency and conventions.
- Each kit includes six picture books, a professional book, six teaching guides, music CD, posters and stickers.
- Organized in a sturdy box with hanging folders to accommodate lessons for years to come.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Trait CrateTeaching writing just got easier and more effective thanks to these ingenius "crates". Writing expert Ruth Culham gives you grade-perfect picture books with in-depth lessons to help teach the traits of writing. Kit includes six picture books, a professional book, six teaching guides, music CD, posters, stickers and a sturdy box with six hanging folders to keep it all organized. Titles include: When I Am Old With You, Red-Eyed Tree Frog, Dog Breath Word, A Grand Old Tree Sentence, Whales Passing, and Where Are You Going?. Reference Book Type: Teacher's Lesson Guide; Subjects: Writing Traits; Age Recommendation: Grade 1.
- Global Product Type: Reference Books
- Reference Book Type: Teacher's Lesson Guide
- Subjects: Writing Traits
- Age Recommendation: Grade 1
- Language(s): English
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Picture Books