Lysol Basin/Tub/Tile Cleaner, 12 - 32 oz. Spray Bottles (RAC04685CT)
- Product SKU: RAC04685CT
- Clean-scented formula is effective against HIV-1 (AIDS virus), MRSA, staph, strep and E. coli on hard, nonporous surfaces such as fiberglass, porcelain, tile, stainless steel and more.
- Removes soap scum, lime scale and hard-water stains on restroom fixtures.
- Prevents growth of mold and mildew.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|View Catalog||Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Basin/Tub/Tile CleanerThis citric acid formula is virucidal, fungistatic and bactericidal and kills 99.9% of bacteria on hard, nonporous surfaces when used as directed. It contains no abrasives or bleach and has the ability to remove soap scum, lime scale and hard water stains on restroom fixtures. Cleans, shines, disinfects, deodorizes and controls growth of mold and mildew. Use on glazed ceramic tile, fiberglass, glazed porcelain, synthetic marble, stainless steel (non-medical) fixtures, chrome (non-medical) fixtures, vinyl and laminated plastic. NSF Category Code C2. EPA registered. Stock up and save! Application: Nonporous Surfaces. Includes twelve 32-oz spray bottles.
- Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents-Tub/Tile/Shower/Grout Cleaner
- Application: Nonporous Surfaces; Tiles
- Applicable Material: Fiberglass;Porcelain;Stainless Steel
- Chemical Compound: Dipropylene glycol monobutyl ether
- Dirt Types: HIV-1;Staph;Strep
- Scent: Fresh
- Physical Form: Liquid
- Packing Type: Trigger Bottle
- Capacity (Volume): 32 oz
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Value Pack