Oki ML320 Nine-Pin Narrow Dot Matrix Printer (OKI62415401)
Okidata ML320 Nine-Pin Narrow Dot Matrix Printer
Discontinued or Out of Stock Product
It looks like the product you are looking for has either been discontinued or is temporarily out of stock.
You can click here to begin a new search from our home page, or call us 1-800-998-3295 and speak to a CleanItSupply.com customer service representative. We will do our very best to help you find what you need or recommend a similar replacement product.
Thank you for shopping CleanItSupply.com!
Return to Home Page
ML320 Nine-Pin Narrow Dot Matrix PrinterThis 9-pin dot matrix printer is engineered for dedicated printing in the most demanding POS, automation and utility applications. Rugged printhead design keeps your print images sharp for a 200-million character life. A lighter, stronger, more efficient motor reduces friction, heat build-up and wear. The long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems. An impact-resistant chassis protects the entire mechanism, even in the harshest environments. Features lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and powerful, spring-activated pins to deliver a stronger punch—right to the last page of a 6-part form! A patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page. The auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation—eliminating wasted forms. Maximum Print Speed (Black): 435 cps; Network Ready: Yes; Printer Type: Dot Matrix.
- Global Product Type: Printers-Dot Matrix
- Maximum Print Speed (Black): 435 cps
- Network Ready: Yes
- Printer Type: Dot Matrix
- Monthly Duty Cycle (Pages): 20000
- Model Name/Number: Microline® 320
- Print Resolution (Black) (Width x Height): 216 x 240 dpi
- Standard Memory: 64 kB
- Carriage: Narrow
- Connector/Port/Interface: Ethernet;Parallel;USB
- Depth: 13 3/5"
- Emulations: (DEC) ANSI x 3.642;Epson® FX;IBM® PPR III
- Height: 4 3/5"
- High Speed Draft Printing: 390 cps
- Input Buffer: 128 kB
- LCD Display: No
- Maximum Form Parts: 6
- Near Letter-Quality Printing Speed: 75 cps
- Network Capable: Yes
- Network Types: 10/100Base-TX Ethernet
- Number of Pins: 9
- Operating System Compatibility: Novell NDS, NDPS, NLSP, IPX, SPX protocol; UNIX®;Windows® 3.x, 95, NT 4.0, 98, 2000, XP
- Paper Feeder Type: Sheet Tray
- PC Free Printing: No
- Super Speed Draft Printing: 435 cps
- Utility Printing Speed: 300 cps
- Width: 15 7/10"
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%