Oki Microline 320 Turbo Dot Matrix Impact Printer (OKI62411601)
- Product SKU: OKI62411601
- Rugged printhead design keeps print images sharp for a 200-million character life.
- Efficient motor reduces friction, heat build-up and wear.
- Long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality.
- Impact-resistant chassis protects entire mechanism.
- Lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and spring-activated pins deliver a stronger punch.
- Easily accommodates multi-part forms and stock.
- Patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page.
- Auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Microline 320 Turbo Dot Matrix Impact PrinterThis 9-pin dot matrix printer is engineered for dedicated printing in the most demanding POS, automation and utility applications. Rugged printhead design keeps your print images sharp for a 200-million character life. A lighter, stronger, more efficient motor reduces friction, heat build-up and wear. The long-lasting rack and pinion drive system ensures print quality longer than belt or cable systems. An impact-resistant chassis protects the entire mechanism, even in the harshest environments. Features lightweight samarium cobalt magnet and powerful, spring-activated pins to deliver a stronger punch—right to the last page of a 6-part form! A patented optical sensor accurately positions the printhead on the page. The auto-tear feature accurately positions continuous forms for a clean tear at the perforation—eliminating wasted forms. Maximum Print Speed (Black): 435 cps; Network Ready: No; Printer Type: Dot Matrix.
WarrantyManufacturer's limited one-year warranty.
- Global Product Type: Printers-Dot Matrix
- Maximum Print Speed (Black): 435 cps
- Network Ready: No
- Printer Type: Dot Matrix
- Monthly Duty Cycle (Pages): 20,000
- Model Name/Number: Microline® 320 Turbo
- Print Resolution (Black) (Width x Height): 216 x 240 dpi
- Standard Memory: 128 kB
- Carriage: Narrow
- Connector/Port/Interface: Parallel; USB
- Depth: 13 3/5"
- Emulations: (DEC) ANSI x 3.642; Epson® FX; IBM® PPR III
- Height: 4 3/5"
- High Speed Draft Printing: 390 cps
- Input Buffer: 128 kB
- LCD Display: No
- Maximum Form Parts: 6
- Near Letter-Quality Printing Speed: 75 cps
- Network Capable: Yes
- Network Types: 10/100Base-TX Ethernet
- Number of Pins: 9
- Operating System Compatibility: Novell NetWare® NDS, NDPS, NLSP, IPX, SPX; UNIX®; Windows® 3.x, 95, NT 4.0, 98, 2000, XP
- Paper Feeder Type: Sheet Tray
- PC Free Printing: No
- Printhead Life (Characters): 200,000,000
- Super Speed Draft Printing: 435 cps
- Utility Printing Speed: 300 cps
- Width: 15 7/10"
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%