Motorola Talkabout MD200R GMRS Two-Way Radios, 1 Watt, 22 Channels (MTRMD200R)
- Product SKU: MTRMD200R
- Operates on FRS/GMRS recreational frequencies.
- Range of up to 20 miles in flat, open areas with obstructions.
- Powered by the included NiMH rechargeable batteries.
- LCD battery meter and audible low battery alert.
- Accessory jack connects optional headsets and earpieces.
- 22 channels makes it easy to find a clear talkpath.
- Keypad lock prevents your personalized settings.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|View Catalog||Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Talkabout MD220R GMRS Two-Way RadiosCompact and lightweight radios utilizing the General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) band for non-business use such as biking, camping, hiking and other family related activities. Provides range of up to one mile in urban areas, up to 20 miles on rural flat ground under ideal conditions. With 22 channels, you’ll always find a clear talkpath to others in your group. Choose any of 10 Call Tones to grab the attention of family or friends before you begin talking. The Scan feature allows you to quickly see which channels are in use by others. Uses NiMH rechargeable batteries for a 12-hour life or three AA alkaline batteries for a 29 hour life. 2.3”w x 1.3”d x 7.8”h. Weight.21 lbs. Power Source(s): NiMH Batteries (3 x AA); AA Alkaline; Number of Channels: 22; Color(s): Black.
WarrantyManufacturer's limited one-year warranty.
- Global Product Type: Two-Way Radios
- Power Source(s): NiMH Batteries; AA Alkaline
- Number of Channels: 22
- Color(s): Black
- Power: 1W
- Frequencies: FRS/GMRS
- Audio Jack: Built-in
- Range: Up to one mile urban; 20 miles rural flat ground.
- Number of Frequencies: 22
- Weight: 1 lbs
- Depth: 2 9/10"
- Height: 11 1/2"
- Width: 8 7/10"
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Disclaimer Statement: Not compatible with business two-way radios. FCC license required for use of GMRS band. NOAA service may not be available in all areas.