Misty Disinfectant Foam Cleaner, 12 Cans (AMR A250-20)
Misty Disinfectant Foam Cleaner, 12 - 19-oz. Aerosol Cans per Case
- Product SKU: AMR A250-20
- Easily cleans grease, oil and soap scum from hard surfaces.
- The dual quat formula in this cleaner is capable of tackling tough stains on surfaces such as Stainless Steel, chrome, porcelain, ceramic, enamel and plastics.
- Contains no abrasives and is effective against the hospital trio, HIV and more.
- Contains odor counteractants and a fresh, clean fragrance.
- Features a 360 degree valve to spray formula in any direction—even upside down.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|View Catalog||Add to Favorites||MSDS/Spec Sheet||Print this Page|
Misty Disinfectant Foam CleanerMisty Disinfectant is a concentrated general purpose foam cleaner that cleans, disinfects and deodorizes hard surfaces. When used as directed, this foam cleaner is effective against Staph, Salmonella, HIV-1, MRSA and other dangerous bacteria that can threaten your customers’ health. Misty Disinfectant Cleaner can be used for cleaning glazed tile, ceramic, metal, stainless steel, hampers, tables, walls and surfaces that require regular cleaning and disinfecting. This disinfectant is ideal for use in hospitals, schools, hotels, motels, restaurants, locker and rest rooms. If protecting your facility from harmful bacteria and germs is a chief concern for you, Misty Disinfectant Foam Cleaner is the cleaner you need to get the job done right.
Amrep Misty Disinfectant Foam Cleaner, 19-oz. Aerosol Can, 12 Cans per Case
CleanItSupply.com – The wholesale cleaning products supply company buyers trust.
- Global Product Type: Cleaners & Detergents-Disinfectant/Cleaner
- Application: Disinfectant/Cleaner
- Applicable Material: Ceramic; Chrome; Porcelain; Stainless Steel; Enamel; Plastic
- Chemical Compound: Diethylene
- Dirt Types: Grease; Oil; Soap Scum
- Scent: Fresh
- Physical Form: Foam
- Packing Type: Aerosol
- Capacity (Volume): 19 oz
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%