Mmf BioNatural Coin Tote, 50 lbs., 6.5 mil, Clear, 50/Pack (MMF2310421BIO20)
- Product SKU: MMF2310421BIO20
- Made of biodegradable polyethylene
- Tamper-resistant permanent adhesive.
- Water and tear resistant with reinforced handle.
- Designed to be used with coin counting machines.
- Tear-off receipt for records.
- Imprinted front for information.
- Federal Reserve and ABA compliant.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|View Catalog||Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
BioNatural Coin ToteMade of durable, biodegradable polyethylene that is water and tear resistant. Designed for use with most coin counting machines. Bags feature a simple, permanent adhesive seal. Strong heat-sealed seams hold up to rough treatment, while a reinforced handle makes transporting safe and easy. Unique numbering, bar codes and tear-off reciept strips create a permanent audit trail. Imprinted white shaded areas leave space for information such as destination, sender, preparer and date. Holds standard Federal Reserve Bank capacities and meets Federal Reserve standards when used with ABA color-coded shipping labels. Features a proprietary additive that allows microorganisms in a landfill to decompose plastic bags. Width: 12"; Depth: 1/8"; Color(s): Clear.
WarrantyManufacturer's one-year warranty
- Global Product Type: Cash Bags
- Width: 12"
- Depth: 1/8"
- Color(s): Clear
- Height: 21"
- Material(s): Polyethylene
- Thickness: 6.5 mil
- Closure: Adhesive
- Capacity (Weight): 50 lbs
- Quantity: 50 per pack
- Compliance Standards: Meets Federal Reserve Standards