Hon 2190 Pillow-Soft Wood Series Guest Arm Chair, Mahogany/Black Leather (HON2194NSR11)
- Product SKU: HON2194NSR11
- “Memory foam” in the seat cushion adapts to your body to reduce stress on pressure points.
- Pronounced lumbar support reduces strain on back.
- Tufted, gathered cushions provide exceptional comfort.
- Laminated hardwood frame for beauty and stability.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|View Catalog||Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
2190 Pillow-Soft Wood Series Guest Arm Chair“Memory foam” in the seat cushion adapts to the natural contours of your body, while the formed seat back provides lumbar support. Tufted, gathered cushions for exceptional comfort. Laminated hardwood frame for beauty and stability. Recommended Applications: Executive & Management; Guest, Reception, Waiting Room & Lounge; Seat/Back Color: Black.
WarrantyThe HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Global Product Type: Chairs-Guest/Reception
- Recommended Applications: Executive & Management; Guest, Reception, Waiting Room & Lounge
- Seat/Back Color: Black
- Arms Included: Yes
- Arm Style: Open Loop
- Armrest Color: Mahogany
- Armrest Material: Wood
- Distance Between Arms: 19 3/4"
- Arm Height From Seat: 6"
- Overall Width Maximum: 23 1/2"
- Overall Depth Maximum: 27 1/2"
- Overall Height Maximum: 35 1/2"
- Seat Width Maximum: 20 3/4"
- Seat Depth Maximum: 19"
- Seat Height Maximum: 19 1/2"
- Seat Material: Genuine Leather; Memory Foam
- Back Width Maximum: 21 1/2"
- Back Height Maximum: 19 1/4"
- Back Material: Genuine Leather
- Base Color: Mahogany
- Base Material: Wood
- Weight Capacity (text): Supports up to 250 lbs.
- Series Name: HON® 2190 Pillow Soft™ Wood Series
- Quantity: 1 each
- Compliance Standards: level® 2 Certified; Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA Performance Standards; Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 4%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 42%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 44%
- Disclaimer Statement: The manufacturer calculates the total recycled content by adding half of the pre-consumer recycled content to the post-consumer recycled content.