Hon Double Pedestal Desk, 60w x 30d x 29-1/2h, Walnut/Black (HONP3262ZP)
Hon Company Metro Classic Double Pedestal Desk, 60w x 30d x 29-1/2h, Columbian Walnut/Black
Discontinued or Out of Stock Product
It looks like the product you are looking for has either been discontinued or is temporarily out of stock.
You can click here to begin a new search from our home page, or call us 1-800-998-3295 and speak to a CleanItSupply.com customer service representative. We will do our very best to help you find what you need or recommend a similar replacement product.
Thank you for shopping CleanItSupply.com!
Return to Home Page
Metro Classic Double Pedestal DeskDurable, attractively finished laminated top delivers excellent scratch and stain resistance. Color-matched legs, panels drawers and handles tastefully contrast with the top. The high-sided file drawer features full-extension triple-tied cradles and a spring-loaded follower block, while the full-sized box drawer features three-quarter-length tracks and nylon rollers. Universal-lock center drawer allows you to secure all of your drawers with one key turn. Worksurface grommets simplify cable management. Flush side and modesty panels enhance privacy. Flush modesty panel. Color: Columbian Walnut; Black; Pedestal Count: 2; Top Shape: Rectangular.
WarrantyThe HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Global Product Type: Desks-Straight Front Desks with Filing/Pedestals
- Color: Columbian Walnut/Black
- Pedestal Count: 2
- Top Shape: Rectangular
- Top Material: Laminate
- Width Maximum: 60"
- Depth Maximum: 30"
- Height Maximum: 29 1/2"
- Pedestal Types: 3/4-Height
- Drawer Quantity: 5
- Drawer Configuration: Left: Box/File; Right: Box/File; Center
- Base Material: Metal
- Edge Detail Profile: Square Edge
- Series Name: HON® Metro Classic Series
- Compliance Standards: level® 2 Certified; Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA Performance Standards; Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 30%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 17%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 32%