Hon 38000 Series Left Pedestal Desk, 66w x 30d x 29-1/2h, Light Gray/Light Gray (HON38292LQQ)
- Product SKU: HON38292LQQ
- High-pressure laminate top is moisture-, scratch- and stain-resistant.
- Tru-fit mitered drawers operate on heavy-duty steel ball bearing suspensions.
- High-sided file drawer extends fully and accepts hanging files without hang rails; box drawer extends three-quarters.
- HON® "One Key" core removable locks.
- Three-quarter height modesty panel for privacy.
- Cable management grommets help control cords and wires.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|View Catalog||Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
38000 Series Left Pedestal DeskHigh-pressure laminate top is moisture-, scratch- and stain-resistant. Tru-fit mitered drawers operate on heavy-duty steel ball bearing suspensions. High-sided file drawer extends fully and accepts hanging files without hang rails; box drawer extends three-quarters. HON® "One Key" core removable locks. Two worksurface grommets help control cord and wires. Three-quarter height modesty panel for privacy. Color: Light Gray; Pedestal Count: 1; Top Shape: Rectangular.
WarrantyThe HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Global Product Type: Desks-Straight Front Desks with Filing/Pedestals
- Color: Light Gray
- Pedestal Count: 1
- Top Shape: Rectangular
- Top Material: Steel-Reinforced High-Pressure Laminate
- Width Maximum: 66"
- Depth Maximum: 30"
- Height Maximum: 29 1/2"
- Pedestal Types: 3/4-Height
- Drawer Quantity: 2
- Drawer Configuration: Left: Box/File
- Base Material: Metal
- Edge Detail Profile: Radius Edge
- For Use With: HON® 38000 Series Right Return Light Gray/Light Gray
- Series Name: HON® 38000 Series
- Compliance Standards: level® 2 Certified; Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA Performance Standards; Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 8%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 25%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 29%
- Disclaimer Statement: Use freestanding or combine with Return to create an "L" Workstation. The manufacturer calculates the total recycled content by adding half of the pre-consumer recycled content to the post-consumer recycled content.