Hon Gamut Series Executive High-Back Swivel/Tilt Chair, Cerulean (HON2071CU90T)
- Product SKU: HON2071CU90T
- Pronounced lumbar support reduces strain on back.
- Waterfall seat edge for better leg circulation.
- Stain-resistant upholstery to keep appearances neat and clean.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|View Catalog||Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Gamut Series Executive High-Back Swivel/Tilt ChairPronounced lumbar support reduces strain on back. Waterfall seat edge for better leg circulation. Stain-resistant upholstery to keep appearances neat and clean. Recommended Applications: Executive & Management; Seat/Back Color: Cerulean.
WarrantyThe HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Global Product Type: Chairs-Office/Managerial/Executive
- Recommended Applications: Executive & Management
- Seat/Back Color: Cerulean
- Arms Included: Yes
- Arm Style: Loop
- Pneumatic Seat Height Adjustment: Yes
- Tilt Tension/Tilt Lock: Yes
- Armrest Color: Black
- Armrest Material: Polypropylene
- Distance Between Arms: 20 3/4"
- Arm Height From Seat: 9 7/8"
- Overall Width Maximum: 27 1/2"
- Overall Depth Maximum: 36 1/4"
- Overall Height Minimum: 41"
- Overall Height Maximum: 46 1/8"
- Seat Width Maximum: 20 1/4"
- Seat Depth Maximum: 16 5/8"
- Seat Height Minimum: 17 3/8"
- Seat Height Maximum: 22 1/2"
- Seat Material: 100% Polyester
- Back Width Maximum: 20 3/4"
- Back Height Maximum: 28"
- Back Material: 100% Polyester
- Base Color: Black
- Base Material: Plastic
- Caster/Glide/Wheel: Five casters.
- Weight Capacity (text): Supports up to 250 lbs.
- Wheel Tread: Hard
- Series Name: HON® Gamut® Series
- Quantity: 1 each
- Compliance Standards: level® 2 Certified; Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA Performance Standards; Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 4%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 42%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 44%
- Disclaimer Statement: Casters supplied with this chair are not suitable for all floor types. The manufacturer calculates the total recycled content by adding half of the pre-consumer recycled content to the post-consumer recycled content.