Hon 10500 Series “L” Workstation Return, Full-Height Right Ped, 48w x 29d, Mahogany (HON105905RNN)
- Product SKU: HON105905RNN
- Not freestanding.
- Desk and Return sold and shipped separately—ORDER BOTH.
- Hard-working, good-looking and built to survive a lifetime of overtime.
- Durable abrasion- and stain- resistant laminate.
- Full-height modesty panel for privacy.
- HON® "One Key" core removable lock.
- Cord management grommets.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|View Catalog||Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
10500 Series “L” Workstation ReturnHard-working, good-looking and built to survive a lifetime of overtime. Durable laminate finish helps reduce scratches. Full-height modesty panel for privacy. HON® "One Key" core removable lock. Convenient cord management grommets. Not freestanding. Desk and Return sold and shipped separately—ORDER BOTH. Color: Mahogany; Pedestal Count: 1; Drawer Configuration: Right: File/File.
WarrantyThe HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Global Product Type: Returns
- Color: Mahogany
- Pedestal Count: 1
- Drawer Configuration: Right: File/File
- Overall Width: 48"
- Depth Maximum: 24"
- Overall Height: 29 1/2"
- Top Material: Thermally Fused Woodgrain Laminate
- Base Material: Woodgrain Laminate
- Top Thickness: 1 1/8"
- Pedestal Types: Full-Height
- For Use With: To complete the "L" Workstation, you must order both the Desk: HON® 10500 Series "L" Workstation Single Pedestal Desk with Full-Height Pedestal (Mahogany) and the Return: HON® 10500 Series “L” Workstation Return with Full-Height Pedestal (Mahogany)
- Drawer Quantity: 2
- Edge Detail Profile: Square Edge
- Series Name: HON® 10500 Series
- Compliance Standards: level® 2 Certified; Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA Performance Standards; Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage™
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 70%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 3%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 38%
- Disclaimer Statement: Not freestanding. Desk and Return sold and shipped separately—ORDER BOTH. HON calculates the total recycled content by adding half of the pre-consumer recycled content to the post-consumer recycled content.