Fellowes Interactive w/AVR UPS Battery Backup, Four-Outlet 500 Volt (FEL99066)
Fellowes Manufacturing Co. Line Interactive w/AVR UPS Battery Backup System, Four-Outlet 500 Volt-Amps
Discontinued or Out of Stock Product
It looks like the product you are looking for has either been discontinued or is temporarily out of stock.
You can click here to begin a new search from our home page, or call us 1-800-998-3295 and speak to a CleanItSupply.com customer service representative. We will do our very best to help you find what you need or recommend a similar replacement product.
Thank you for shopping CleanItSupply.com!
Return to Home Page
Line Interactive w/AVR UPS Battery Backup System8 to 11 minutes of backup power for your computer and peripherals total data back-up during power outages and brown-outs. Microprocessor controlled for near instantaneous transfer to battery. Auxiliary phone and network line protection for maximum security. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) maintains consistent power levels during brownouts. Four secure outlets give you excellent power protection for your connected equipment. Rugged design ensures the extra durability you'll want in high-traffic work areas. System VA: 500 VA; Backup Time at Half Load: 8 to 11 Minutes.
- Global Product Type: Backup Systems
- System VA: 500 VA
- Backup Time at Half Load: 8 to 11 Minutes
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR): Yes
- Connected Equipment Guarantee/Warranty: $100,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
- Connector/Port/Interface: USB
- Joules Of Surge Protection: 350 J
- Number of Outlets: 4
- React Time: Near Instantaneous
- Cord Length: 6 ft
- Telephone/Internet Protection: Fax;Modem;Phone
- Color(s): Black
- Width: 3 3/4"
- Height: 5 3/8"
- Depth: 12 1/2"
- Emergency Power Off (EPO): No
- Number of Outlets/Type: 4 UPS/Surge
- Run Time: 11 minutes
- Compliance Standards: cUL Listed; UL Listed
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Disclaimer Statement: Run Time based on a load of 300 watts.