Hon 600 Series 6-Shelf Steel Receding Door File, Lgl, 36w x 16-3/4d x 75-7/8h, Putty (HON626CLL)
- Product SKU: HON626CLL
- For high-volume, long-term filing.
- End-tab filing format.
- Double-walled, heavy-gauge steel.
- Equivalent to eight 30" wide lateral file drawers.
- Can be ganged back to back.
- Two wire file dividers per shelf; shown with extra shelf dividers (HON® Brigade™ 600 Series Open Shelf File Extra Shelf Dividers), sold separately.
- Doors recede on nylon glides. 10 1/8" height between shelf and door.
- HON® "One Key" interchangeable core removable lock controls all openings.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|View Catalog||Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
600 Series 6-Shelf Steel Receding Door FileFor high-volume, long-term filing. End-tab filing format provides easy access to information. Double-walled, heavy-gauge steel. One six-shelf unit offers file capacity equal to eight 30" wide lateral file drawers. Can be ganged back to back. Doors recede on nylon glides. 10 1/8" height between shelf and door. HON® "One Key" interchangeable core removable lock controls all openings. Color: Putty; Overall Width: 36"; Overall Depth: 16 3/4".
WarrantyThe HON Full Lifetime Warranty.
- Global Product Type: Shelving Units-File Shelves/Components
- Color: Putty
- Overall Width: 36"
- Overall Depth: 16 3/4"
- Overall Height: 75 7/8"
- Document Size Accommodation: Legal
- Shelf Count: 6
- Shelf Type: Fixed
- Material(s): Heavy Gauge Steel
- For Use With: Shelf Dividers (HON® Brigade™ 600 Series Open Shelf File Extra Shelf Dividers)
- Series Name: HON® 600 Series
- Quantity: 1 each
- Compliance Standards: level® 2 Certified; Meets or exceeds ANSI/BIFMA and ISTA Performance Standards; Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) Certified Indoor Advantage™ Gold
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 12%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 24%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 30%
- Disclaimer Statement: The manufacturer calculates the total recycled content by adding half of the pre-consumer recycled content to the post-consumer recycled content.