Carson-Dellosa Thinking Kids Math Cards, Pre-K and Grade 1 (CDP140079)
- Product SKU: CDP140079
- Introduce youngsters to the math they are ready to learn next.
- Large, colorful and sturdy cards can be used with wipe-away markers.
- Pomotes visualizing math concepts over fact memorization.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
CenterSOLUTIONS Thinking Kids Math CardsIntroduce children to the math they're ready to learn next with Thinking Kids™ Math, the new CenterSOLUTIONS® resource that opens young minds to new ways to think about math. Each kit includes 84 8 1/2" x 11", full-color cards that can be used with manipulatives and wipe-away markers to promote visualizing math rather than relying on fact memorization. Games/Manipulatives Type: Math Learning Games; Age Recommendation: Pre-K - 1st Grade; Number of Cards: 84.0.
- Global Product Type: Games/Manipulatives-Math Learning Games
- Games/Manipulatives Type: Math Learning Games
- Age Recommendation: Pre-K to 1st Grade
- Number of Cards: 84
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%