Carson-Dellosa Photographic Learning Cards, Noun/Verb/Adjective (CDPD44045)
- Product SKU: CDPD44045
- Themed photographic cards in a convenient boxed set.
- Perfect for teaching speech and language.
- A useful addition to any resource room and elementary classroom.
- A great tool for special education, ESL, ELL, Head Start and Title 1 programs.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Photographic Learning Cards Boxed SetThemed photographic cards come in a convenient boxed set and offer a real classroom value. A useful addition to any elementary resource room and a great tool for speech, language, special education, ESL, ELL, Head Start and Title 1 programs. For Grades K-12. Cards depict nouns including everyday objects, food and things at school; action verbs, and adjectives including opposites and "talk about a child's day". Box includes 275, 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 cards and 13 resource guides. Games/Manipulatives Type: Speech/Language Photo Cards; Age Recommendation: Grades K-12.
- Global Product Type: Games/Manipulatives-Speech/Language Photo Cards
- Games/Manipulatives Type: Speech/Language Photo Cards
- Age Recommendation: Grades K-12
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Nouns, Verbs & Adjectives