R95 8247 Particulate / Vapor Respirators, 20 Respirators (MCO 54358)
- Product SKU: MCO 54358
- Chemical absorbent removes odors.
- Lightweight construction and contoured fit enhance comfort and wear-time.
- Easy to breathe through even without an exhalation valve.
- Provides relief from latex paint odor, unpleasant smog levels and non-hazardous household odors.
- Do not use for asbestos, gasses, vapors above the government permissable exposure limits or sandblasting.
- Meets NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95 requirements.
|Bulk Quote||Ask a Question||Estimate Shipping||E-Mail a Friend|
|View Catalog||Add to Favorites||Print this Page|
Particulate RespiratorsR95 particulate respirators filter at least 95% of airborne particles and are somewhat resistant to oil. Ideal for foundry operations, lab settings, agriculture, undercoating and petrochemical processing. Carbon layer reduces exposure to nuisance levels of organic vapors. Lightweight construction promotes greater worker comfort. Soft nose foam. Fixed strap. meets NIOSH requirements.
3M - R95 8247 Particulate / Vapor Respirators, 20 Respirators per Box
CleanItSupply.com - The wholesale janitorial supply company buyers trust.
- Global Product Type: Respirators-Disposable Mask
- Respirator Type: Half-Face Mask
- Rating: N95
- Size: One Size Fits All
- Compliance Standards: NIOSH 42 CFR 84 N95
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%