Oh no! Bob forgot to use Purell! C’mon, Bob!
Since Bob and many like him are unwittingly spreading germs, bacteria, viruses and contagious illnesses to fellow workers, students, patrons, we have you covered with hand sanitizers, hand soaps, paper towels, and powerful cleaners that will stop the quickly-circulating flu dead in its tracks.
Want to fight the flu? Here are five simple ways to fight the flu:
1. If you didn’t get it already, get the flu vaccine now. It’s still the very best way to protect yourself against the flu. Sure, it may not completely prevent you from contracting the virus but it will definitely lessen the effects of it and the length of your illness if you do happen to get the flu.
2. Wash your hands often. Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water after using the bathroom, before eating, and after touching something someone has touched like elevator buttons, pens, and door handles. If soap and water are unavailable, use hand sanitizer.
3. Keep your distance if someone is obviously sick. If you see or hear someone coughing or sneezing they are obviously sick so steer clear of them. It’s that easy.
4. Cough or sneeze into a tissue or your elbow and not into your hands. This is something to teach your children at a young age. Your hands touch too many things and will quickly transfer your germs onto anything and everything else you touch, so keep your germs to yourself. No one wants them!
5. Stay home if you have the flu! Everyone thinks their job will not survive without them for a few days. The truth is the world will still turn if you stay home and nurse yourself back to health. In fact, your boss and coworkers will be so thankful for not infecting them. They will certainly resent you more if you show up to work sick endangering their health rather than if you were just absent for a couple of days. Imagine the epidemic you would cause if you went into work knowing you were sick with the flu and spread it throughout the workplace. You would not be the most popular person to say the least, so stay home and rest up! The work will be there waiting for you when you get back, and if it’s an emergency, it will get taken care of by someone. You don’t work on a desolate island alone. All will be well. Take care with plenty of fluids, pain relievers, a humidifier, and lots of rest.
SAVINGS are Here! SAVE on ALL of your FLU Fighting Product Orders!
$6 OFF Orders $49+ Use Code: FLU6
$11 OFF on Orders $99+ Use Code: FLU11
$21 OFF on Orders $199+ Use Code: FLU21
Plus Up to 52% OFF Site Wide Starts Now!