CleanItSupply.com $1,000.00 Scholarship Contest
Suggested topics to write about for the Clean It Supply scholarship
1. The Importance of Cleanliness on Everyday Life.
2. Why keeping a clean dorm room and being clean and organized matters to your education.
3. The Impact of Volunteering for clean ups. What impact you feel you have created through volunteering and more importantly, what impact has this effort had on you.
4. The Impact of Green Cleaning Products on our environment.
To be eligible:
1. You must be a graduating senior in high school or a freshmen or sophomore in college.
2. You may not be related to any of Clean It Supply’s staff or our extended family.
3. You must be graduating high school or in college between the ages of 16 and 21.
4. We reserve the right to verify date of high school graduation and/or college enrollment.
Here is how you enter:
■ Answer one of the above questions in 500-1000 words.
■ Proof read it.
■ Send a Microsoft Word document attachment to email@example.com
with your response.
■ The file name should be your full name, state and date of birth. Example: Bob-Lee-NY-10-26-1988.docx
■ Submit it by April 20th 2013.
■ And you are done.
Here’s how you win:
■ Write something awesome and send it to us.
■ We will pick a winner on May 10th and notify the winner.
■ Clean It Supply will pick our favorite.
■ Clean It Supply will then send the check in the mail.
■ We will announce the winner to the world in the scholarship page, twitter account, Facebook account and Google + account, so watch out for those.
So, get deep in thought, get creative and get busy. We are excited to read your essay and hopefully you’ll be the winner of a cool $1,000.00.
This contest has ended. Please check back occasionally for future opportunities!