Fluorescent Tubes Low Mercury
Low Mercury TCLP- compliant so they can be safely disposed as non-hazardous waste in most states. Made to exacting standards for maximum lumen maintenance they feature a cathode guard around each electrode to reduce lamp darkening and retain a clean appearance throughout the tubes life. Tube. Brightness: 1,800 lm; Voltage: 120 V; Power: 34 W; Energy Saver: No.
Havells Fluorescent Tubes Low Mercury, 34 Watts, Cool White, 30/Carton
Fully warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship
- Global Product Type: Light Bulbs-Fluorescent Tube
- Brightness: 1,800 lm
- Voltage: 120 V
- Power: 34 W
- Energy Saver: No
- Appearance: Cool White
- Application: Fluorescent Fixtures
- Size: 48" x 1.5"
- Industry Standard Number: F34/CW/C/Wm/ECO
- Bulb Shape: Linear Fluorescent
- Model Name/Number: T12
- Length: 48"
- Diameter: 1.5"
- For Use With: Fluorescent Fixtures
- Rated Life: 15,000 h
- Equivalent to Incandescent: 34 Watt
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Special Features: Linear Fluorescent
Cleaning Products Tab 5
Clean It Supply is your top spot for wholesale cleaning supplies online. We offer janitorial, home and office cleaning supplies to keep your surroundings clean and comfortable. You can be confident we’ll have the wholesale cleaning products you need with our selection of tens of thousands of cleaning products available 24/7 on our website. If you shop for bulk cleaning supplies you can take advantage of our free shipping offer as all orders over $1,200 qualify for free shipping. We have the widest selections of industrial cleaning supplies on the internet at the lowest prices.