Model 1812 Variable Speed AutoFolderCapable of feeding a wide range of paper weights without having to adjust feed system. Fully enclosed fold tables mean quieter operation and improved operator safety. Multi-sheet bypass will accept stapled sets up to 4 sheets of 20-lb. bond. Features reverse switch and auto shut-off. Handles paper weight from 18-lb. bond to 90-lb. index. Feed table can hold up to 500 sheets of 8 1/2" x 11", 20-lb. bond. Performs seven different fold types including; letter, z-fold, half, double, engineering and church fold. Number of Folds: 7; Fold Types: Double Parallel; Half; Folder Speed - Sheets per Hour: 5,000.
- Global Product Type: Folding Machines
- Number of Folds: 7
- Fold Types: Double Parallel; Half
- Folder Speed - Sheets per Hour: 5,000
- Paper Feeder Type: Automatic
- Usage: Any Size Jobs
- For Minimum Sheet Size (W x H): 2 1/2 x 5 1/6
- For Maximum Sheet Size (W x H): 12 x 18
- Paper Weight Range [Max]: 90 lb
- Paper Weight Range [Min]: 18 lb
- Feed Table Sheet Capacity: 500
- Variable Speed Control: Yes
- Electronic Controls: No
- Manual Feed of Stapled Sheets: No
- Conveyor: Yes
- Ease-of-Use Skew Control: Yes
- Auto Off: Yes
- Auto Jam Detection: No
- Width: 22.20"
- Depth: 43.2"
- Height: 17.8"
- Compliance Standards: ETL/CETL
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
Cleaning Products Tab 5
Clean It Supply is your top spot for wholesale cleaning supplies online. We offer janitorial, home and office cleaning supplies to keep your surroundings clean and comfortable. You can be confident we’ll have the wholesale cleaning products you need with our selection of tens of thousands of cleaning products available 24/7 on our website. If you shop for bulk cleaning supplies you can take advantage of our free shipping offer as all orders over $1,200 qualify for free shipping. We have the widest selections of industrial cleaning supplies on the internet at the lowest prices.
Want to request a Bulk Price Quotation? Request it here.