Highly absorbent and nongranular so it's perfect for placing directly on machinery. Will not damage plant equipment. Low profile so it fits in tight places. Tuck it in or around machines to catch and contain leaks at the source. Increased fluid-holding capacity so less sorbent is used. Permits simple reclamation for recycling of valuable liquids and reuse of sorbent. Minimizes sorbent waste for disposal. Ideal for placing in, under and around machines to catch drips. Sorbents Type: Pad; Absorbing Volume (Unit): 37 1/2 gal; Material Absorbed: Maintenance Fluids.
- Global Product Type: Sorbents
- Sorbents Type: Pad
- Absorbing Volume (Unit): 37 1/2 gal
- Material Absorbed: Maintenance Fluids
- Length: 20 1/2"
- Width: 15 1/2"
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Disclaimer Statement: 3M products must be used in accordance with OSHA regulations, warnings and limitations for each product.
- Special Features: Maintenance Pad
Cleaning Products Tab 5
Clean It Supply is your top spot for wholesale cleaning supplies online. We offer janitorial, home and office cleaning supplies to keep your surroundings clean and comfortable. You can be confident we’ll have the wholesale cleaning products you need with our selection of tens of thousands of cleaning products available 24/7 on our website. If you shop for bulk cleaning supplies you can take advantage of our free shipping offer as all orders over $1,200 qualify for free shipping. We have the widest selections of industrial cleaning supplies on the internet at the lowest prices.