104.3CC Continuous-Duty Cross-Cut ShredderUse this shredder to shred staples, paper clips and credit cards in addition to paper. Shredder features a powerful, specially adjusted drive for high performance and longer periods of use. Convenient reverse button releases overfed paper. Automatically stops when container is full or door is open. Integrated container can be tilted out and used as a waste paper basket for non-confidential documents. The enclosed housing protects against paper dust. Recommended Shredder Users: 1 to 6; Run Time: Continuous; Shredder Type: Cross-Cut; Motor HP: 0.59.
- Global Product Type: Shredders-Cross-Cut
- Recommended Shredder Users: 1 to 6
- Shredder Type: Cross-Cut
- Run Time: Continuous
- Motor HP: 0.59
- Daily Usage Level: Continuous
- Wastebin Capacity: 8.7 gal
- Specialty Shredding: Credit Cards;Paper Clips;Staples
- Jam Prevention: Yes
- Manual Reverse Mode: Yes
- Single Sheet Speed (Ft./Min.): 18
- Sheet Capacity: 14
- Auto Start/Stop: Yes
- Throughput (Sheets X Speed): 252
- Throat Width: 9 1/5"
- Shred Size (Inches): 1/8" x 1 1/8"
- Wastebin Included: Yes
- Bin Full Indicator: Yes
- Model: 104.3CC
- Color(s): Light Gray
- Width: 14 7/10"
- Depth: 11"
- Height: 23"
- Recommended Shred Bags 1: UNV35948
- Security Level (DIN): 3
- Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0%
- Total Recycled Content Percent: 0%
Cleaning Products Tab 5
Clean It Supply is your top spot for wholesale cleaning supplies online. We offer janitorial, home and office cleaning supplies to keep your surroundings clean and comfortable. You can be confident we’ll have the wholesale cleaning products you need with our selection of tens of thousands of cleaning products available 24/7 on our website. If you shop for bulk cleaning supplies you can take advantage of our free shipping offer as all orders over $1,200 qualify for free shipping. We have the widest selections of industrial cleaning supplies on the internet at the lowest prices.
Want to request a Bulk Price Quotation? Request it here.