Reynolds Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil Wrap
Reynolds Wrap Aluminum Foil is the best and most versatile of all food wrapping materials. With the ability to withstand both heat and cold, Reynolds Wrap will provide to be a very useful accessory in the kitchen. Every Reynolds Wrap is 98.5% aluminum, with the remaining 1.5% being made of iron and silicon to give each wrap the strength and puncture resistance that Reynolds is famous for. Contains no recycled materials and comples with U.S. Food and Drug administration requirements for direct contact with food. Buy Reynolds Aluminum Foil Wrap today!
-50 sq. ft - 12" wide, 37 1/2 sq. ft. and 75 sq. ft. - 18" wide
-For use in cooking, serving and freezing. Standard cutting edge. One roll per case.
Reynolds Heavy Duty Roll of Foil, 18 inches wide, 1,000 feet long.
Cleaning Products Tab 5
Clean It Supply is your top spot for wholesale cleaning supplies online. We offer janitorial, home and office cleaning supplies to keep your surroundings clean and comfortable. You can be confident we’ll have the wholesale cleaning products you need with our selection of tens of thousands of cleaning products available 24/7 on our website. If you shop for bulk cleaning supplies you can take advantage of our free shipping offer as all orders over $1,200 qualify for free shipping. We have the widest selections of industrial cleaning supplies on the internet at the lowest prices.