Every pet owner knows that pets often have accidents on carpeting, floors, or furniture. But every pet owner does not know how to completely and effectively remove pet stains and odors. Here are tips for removing pet stains and odors that every pet owner should know.
1. First, you need to immediately wipe the accident up with a paper towel and dispose of the waste.
2. After you wipe up the feces, urine, or vomit up with a paper towel, you have to clean the large protein- and bacteria-based stain that is left on the carpet, furniture, or tile floor. Try to sop it up as much as you can with a clean towel.
3. Next, after the vomit, feces, or urine is completely wiped up, you need to use a cleaner that is strong and effective to get rid of the odor and bacteria that is left behind. The best way to do this is with an enzyme-based cleaner. Spray an enzyme based cleaner on the stain and let it sit. Triple Action is an enzyme-based cleaner that is designed to work by eating (or digesting) protein matter in organic soil and waste spills.
4. After you let the Triple Action sit for a few minutes to digest the bacteria left behind. Then wipe it up in a circular motion towards the center of the stain.
5. Put a clean, dry towel on the surface and completely dry the cleaner from the surface.
If you follow these four easy steps, then your home will be pet stain and odor free. But the trick to this is the enzyme-based cleaner.
Triple Action is very effective in controlling the odors caused by organic soils in carpets, on rugs, and in tile grouted flooring because the enzymes in the product actually feed on bacteria and digest it, which removes it. This means that the pet soil you are trying to clean up actually acts as food for the enzymes, so when you spray Triple Action on the vomit or urine or feces and unleash the enzymes on it, they chomp on the bacteria. This process fully removes the bacteria and the odor from the surface.
So, if you need to remove pet stains and odors, first you have to remove the feces, vomit, or urine from the surface with a paper towel; then you have to make sure it is all up, then you have to spray some Triple Action enzyme cleaners on the area where the pet accident was removed, then you have to clean the enzyme cleaner up. If you follow these steps, you can make any pet stain and odor completely disappear.
You may wonder where you can buy something like this enzyme-based cleaner. Well, you can purchase Triple Action and other bacterial cleaning products from a leading online janitorial supplies wholesaler.